Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blog I hath forsaken thee.



I haven't done it intentionally, my hard drive crashed about a month ago and it was still under warranty so I had a friend recover what he could and sent it out for replacement. That took a while. But we're back up and running and I've got lots of cool new pictures to share but not the time at the moment so I will leave you with some recent footage of the boy.

He's cracking up at me making a fool of myself. One of the greatest joys as a Dad I have experienced is finding new ways to make my kid smile or laugh.

More updates soon, scouts honor...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he isn't the funniest kid (Zack or Brian-you make the call.) God bless you for sharing those awesome, fun moments with us. I love you (and missed you when you were down) very much! Kiss my boy and little mama for me, little brother. Love you much and God bless- Aunt T

The Mad Alaskan said...

HAHAHA!! Very sweet! I think I like the cut of that kid's jib!

(And I'm sure when HE grows up...HE'LL appreciate the season one finale of Heroes.)

Brian said...

Yes HE probably will because it's cool to go the opposite of what DAD says...