Tuesday, November 13, 2007

6 things you may not know about me.

I got this idea from my buddy Matt's blog. The idea here is to drop some knowledge on the unsuspecting blog reader (and that reader is you Teri) that they may not know. Since mostly family checks this out I doubt much will be new but what the heck why not?

1). I have never caused an accident or been in an accident in a car someone else is driving. But I have recieved 3 speeding tickets in my 14 years of driving.

2). I played Magic: The Gathering when I was in High School with my friends Matt, Shane and Rich. I still play every once in a while with my very cool nephews Al, Aaron and Cody.

3).I have a congenitally small esophagus. Which means I have a narrowing in my throat, so if you could see it, it would look similar to an hourglass. As a result I cannot swallow pills without the aid of copious amounts of liquid refreshment to aid me in the process. Also, I have to chew my steak really well, like momma always said to.

4). I cry like a little girl. I really do. Movies and TV shows can really push the leaky eye button for me. It's pathetic I know. I used to have a job working on cars in a garage, I'm a big guy, I like cars and tools, and building things. But I'm sensitive like a baby's rash. War movies make me cry the most. The sacrafice just gets to me, and any movie where the father/son relationship is explored well. This does not include the annoying beyond all reason dad from Finding Nemo however. Scrubs has made me cry on more than one occasion. I know, I'm shamed.

5). I still like toys and would play with them if it were not so socially inappropriate. Besides a lot of toys are cooler than they were when I was a kid.

6). Ever since I was 13 I wanted to be married. I had to wait 12 long years but it was worth waiting every minute. I mean c'mon, you've see the pictures of her and look at Zach, that's a good lookin' kid. Besides she thinks my nonsense is funny and she loves me for it. What more do you want?

4 comments:

Alissa said...

don't feel bad. matt plays magic... every. damn. day. (i hate it.)

Brian said...

I don't know anyone here who does, otherwise I might play more.

Hater.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Breezy, did Heidi make you mention my name? Thanks Heidi! Thanks for the "list". There were things mentioned that I did not know about you. Question: Where was the "speed" when I was having that asthma attack on Christmas and you drove in 3rd gear (whilst playing Harry Conick Jr, blah)all the way to the hospital, hmmm? love ya little brother. xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

hehe... Magic is great! Tried to get some guys started on it over here. We played for awhile. My card collection grew.

Still fun!

Btw - They have some crazy arcade games over here that involve placing cards on a board and moving them around.

If I was in middle or high school, I'd probably be into it.