Monday, December 3, 2007

Turkey Genocide Day recap and more!

Here's a few pics of us getting together Friday night after T-Day. This is just a very small portion of my family.







Zach crashed out on the couch.



Aaron, Tristan and myself rock some Guitar Hero III. Granted I haven't played in almost a year but I got smoked by Aaron on Bulls on Parade and Cult of Personality. Otherwise I'm pretty disappointed with the song selection on this one.




Say hello to my little friend.

Check out Scarface below. Heidi had just got done cutting/filing/peeling his nails walks out of the room for a few minutes comes back in and BAM huge scrape on his face. It's like he did it on purpose I tell ya!



Well T-Day and the whole weekend was up and down. We got to see Mom, Gail, Tristan and Darius which was a treat since they made the long haul up from Tennessee. Unfortunately Zach was still stuffy and was completely overwhelmed at any house where my family was present. He cried almost the entire time at my brother Walters and cried a lot at my sister Sharon's. The only place where he wasn't being audibly assaulted was my sister Lynda's where we stayed. Thankfully he did get good rest there despite having such a hard time breathing. I spent most of the day Friday working and plan to go back this next weekend for a lot more. But I'm sick right now. So we'll see how that shakes out.

We have our tree up and decorated. Heidi still has a little more decor to toss up around the homestead but otherwise we're fairly squared away. I don't hang lights outside yet. I think it's very hard to pull it off without looking tacky. I figure when Zach's a little older I'll probably start doing it.

We had some cruddy weather and got four or five inches of snow which turned into freezing rain. So my driveway is a snowed in ice rink. Granted this happens only about once a year but it's a major pain when it does. I was too sick to keep up with the shoveling and now our only saving grace is the ALL WHEEL DRIVE Lexus. Heidi can zip in and out of the drive with no worries. So with having so much driveway and only one little ol' me to shovel I got fed up. Heidi didn't want me having a heart attack either so I went and got myself a 6.5HP Toro snow thrower with a 21 inch clearing path *grunts* And we're supposed to get more snow tonight so at least that can be cleared without too much effort.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures, bro.

How could Zach look so happy after scratching his face and making it bleed? Poor baby... Kisses Guess who? T