Thursday, March 6, 2008

The FLU and being camera shy

So Zach has two teeth now and I believe is working on a third, but from the top side this time. Heidi had the flu last week. That stunk for her and for Zach since she couldn't hug him and love him. She was making me kiss him for her. It was sweet but sad too. There were a couple times she walked by and he just started crying because she wouldn't pick him up. It is a mighty bond they have.

Here's some video of Zach talking it up. The beginning one is me hiding the camera until he's looking away from me to sneak it in. He's way camera shy. He'll be doing something I think is really cool or funny, I grab the camera to film it and he clams up. Weird.






1 comment:

Teri said...

He's my talkin' boy! Must've been after bathtime, huh? Heidi is a great mama! She puts on his lotion so nice and gentle. Lucky Zach! Hey, Bri...could you see poor Mom trying to do that with all of us? LOL I LOVE him!!!