Friday, July 18, 2008

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

If you like laughing and have a little time to kill check out drhorrible.com

Joss (Firefly/Serenity) Whedon directs and stars How I Met Your Mother's Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan (Firefly/Serenity/Desperate Housewives) Fillion and Felicia Day (whom I think was on Whedon's Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but I never watched that show).

It's really funny and only on the web until Sunday Act one and two are now live and three goes live tomorrow and then it all goes bye bye unless you get it from Itunes for six bucks or wait for a DVD release. I'm waiting for the DVD myself.

Each act is approx. 15 minutes long and includes lots of funny stuff.

Check it out.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Can't wait to see it. NPH is hilarious on HIMYM!

Teri said...

Darn, I was too late to listen to it for free. Hi Z and Mama