Monday, November 2, 2009

Projects including another Guitar Hero Axe

So it's taken me months to do since I've had very little "free" time but I think it turned out pretty good. Some obvious mistakes but ones I can ultimately live with. For those of you who are unaware the one on the left is the new one I just made; a replica of Eddie Van Halen's "Frankenstein" guitar and the one on the right is Zakk Wylde's guitar "the grail".

Now I just need time to actually play the game...

The pumpkin was one of two that Heidi, Zach and Grandma and Grandpa picked up. Both were kept inside the house, one rotted (very unpleasant) this one was still good so we had Zach draw a bunch on the backside and then I carved out the frontside. Turned out okay for a super rush job. I think I had twenty minutes to do it start to finish.







2 comments:

Teri said...

Wow dude, those are sooo awesome!!! I can't wait for Z to be big enough to challenge his old dad on GH...LOL! Which "axe" will you give him to use?

Brian said...

Whichever one he wants. I can't let him have any excuses as to why his old man bested him.