Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Joy and Horror of Technology

So knowing my son was just around the bend back in October of last year I made a big purchase. A Sony HD touchscreen 30 gig digital video camera that also acts as a decent point and click still camera at 4 megapixels. Great little purchase to record all of the awesomeness that would be Zach. Below you can see the fruits of my purchase. All the pictures below are from it and so is the video in the post before that.

Last Sunday was a great day for the Schwebach Family as the last of their four children was baptized. In all of my love for their family I decided to record it. I had also done so with Eric's public reading of his paper he wrote for Mark so why not this too? Well last night as I'm trying to calm my backed up son I mistakenly deleted said video before getting the chance to transfer it to my computer. The O SO SIMPLE touchscreen feature had ruined me! I thought I was deleting one folder and in turn deleted everything that was on the camera video wise. Sad to say all I have is 3 pictures for my efforts.

No comments: