Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Well, I've finally joined the ranks of millions of bloggers everywhere by typing a bunch of stuff that will go largely unread. That's right True-believer! You can read my rants and reviews. But mainly I wanted to do this as a way for family to check out the development of our family now that we have a kiddo.

We welcomed Zachary Ronald Wisniewski into the family June 26th 2007 at 3:57 in the am. He was born a whopping 7.5 (considering his daddy was 9.10 I'd say mommy lucked out) and a staggering 20.5 inches long.

3 weeks into it and we have no regrets, he's been sleeping through the nights for the most part already (except when we wake him to feed) and even though he does get gassy instead of crying like a lot of babies he justs grunts like a man! How could I not be proud?

For those who may not know I'm illustrating kid's book-type stories for a magazine that's distributed in southern Wisconsin. I illustrate and helped to create a series of characters under the title Dinky Donko Club

I've also taken a job as an engraver/designer as of last fall. Yep I'm out of the 12volt game. I do a little on the side just to stay frosty but I'm glad I'm not doing it day to day anymore.

I'll be back to update lots of Zach pictures later in the week.

Brian.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like I'm a little late with this, but congrats on Zach and the illustration job!!

Brian said...

Nah, it's all good Rich. Just glad others are in the know.

Unknown said...

Hey Heidi! It's so good to finally see you.... even if it is on-line! How cool is it that I can see not only your hubby but little man too (for the 1st time)! Your son is soo
adorable! I sent you a little letter. You should be getting it in a few days. Our blog is mikeandkarrimessina@blogspot.com. It's a little more to type than yours but check it out! (Your hubby has a funny sense of humor) Karri

Anonymous said...

Hi Karri!!! I'm so glad you could check out the site. It is so good to hear from you even if it is via internet. I'm going to check out your spot right now! I can't wait to see how you guys are doing! XOXO Heidi