Saturday, August 4, 2007

Too much to do too little time.

Me and the Boy Z'n



My gigantic family





My sister Lynda and the Boy



One of my awesome nephews Cody looking like the stud he is.




So we've been back since Sunday night but life has been a blur since. I needed to get crazy busy on the next issue of the kid's magazine. I spent a bit of time on it going on a 16 hour coloring marathon. Also penciled, inked and colored the cover. Got that done, had a procedure on my feet that is a bit disgusting so I'll save the details. Let's just leave it at toenails being permanently augmented. I spent the first half of the day with the Boy in order that Super-Wife could get a wee bit of rest and clean the homestead and take a shower without the worry of the Boy. I went to AMS showed him off to a few peeps there and then chilled at Jason's for a bit. We rocked some Ghost Recon whilst the Boy slumbered. So far Zach has watched Band of Brothers, some Battlestar Galactica, Saving Private Ryan, Scrubs, The Office and Black Hawk Down with me. Don't worry I keep the volume down.

My Niece doing her best Lindsey Lohan blocks the Paparazzi shot.



The girls had a shower, while the boys went and played skee-ball and video games.



You do not want to hear this bear Growl!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's not true! His little "growls" along with his little grunts are CUTE! Love, guess who?