Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Something witty and clever goes here to grab your attention.

So got a little update here, got some pics of Zach with his new cousin Giada and some others of him on a "playdate" and other random cool stuff.

Things are pretty busy right now between stuff going on in the Men's Ministry in the Church, Heidi taking a class this week and this weekend going to see the BoDeans, but before we see them, I'll be doing some side work while Heidi chills in the Herrero pool. She earned it though, taking an entire class in one week is no small feat. But that's Heidi for you, amazing.

On to the photo parade, you lucky ducks...

Here he is with his cousin



Shhhhh.... there's no need for words my love.



I am man I eat good



Looks like he's trying to rip one but he's just inherited his Daddy's nonsensical ways of sleeping whilst throwing one's legs in whichever direction strikes our fancy



He loves to splash



Hello ladies, you can call me Super-handsome-man. Stare into my superduper deep blue eyes... that's right, my powers involve being adorable




6 comments:

Teri said...

Dude, those pictures are so AWESOME!!!!! Giada and Z together is priceless! I just LOVE that kid!

ricky blanco said...

Hey, looks great man. Glad things are working out so well with everything!

I also noticed you shaved your head?! Cut it a bit closer, grow a weak ass beard, and we'll be like twins ;) well, sorta...

anyway, take care!

Brian said...

Hey Rich,

Do you have a blog at all? I know you had switched to a Japanese one. Anything in English? Or do you at least post pictures that I could check out to see what you're up to.

Good to hear from you, hope all is well in the Land of the Rising Sun!

And no weak beard for me, Heidi hates facial hair...

ricky blanco said...

hehe, yea, I just regrew it last month. I have it on and off basically, but shaved before I started work in July, thinking I should look "professional". But after I got there, some guy sitting accross the room from me had a shaved head and goatee. So I was hesitant to regrow it, because people might think I'm copying him, but, after I did, everyone laughed and took pictures :)

anyway, I mostly use facebook at the moment, since thats where all my school friends seem to hang out and keep in touch. If you go there, you can see all sorts of photos from the last year or two...

Teri said...

hey breeze, whi is kelly light? she liked the Rockwell comment too, just like me. She's cool, right? Hey, do you think Rich remembers me? Should I invite him to be my friend on facebook? Love you Hi Z kisses from Auntie Teri

Teri said...

I meant WHO not whi...darn these happy fingers