Friday, August 15, 2008

Walk the Walk

So very cool stuff has been happening lately...

Lynda and Barb treated myself and Heidi to a picnic/concert of the BoDeans last week at the Ravinia. We also went with Mitch and Sharon so a good time was had hanging out and listening to music. The conversation only veered into politics once and I finally shut my yap so we could just enjoy the evening. Thanks again everyone, it was fun.

My brother Larry has started a Skateboard clothing company called guy skinny. Check him out at guyskinny.com He's busting his hump to make a go of it and I think he's got what it takes to make it happen. Hopefully I'll be doing some art for them as well for their line of t-shirts.

Now something very coooooool.

This went on for ten minutes and I loved every minute of it as you can probably tell. Also that's They Might Be Giants: Here Come the 1,2,3's DVD on the TV.



Here we have a little something extra in the basket... and I don't mean the little boy...

9 comments:

Teri said...

oh my goodness...look at that baby go, man! Way to go Zach! I was watching this at work and I don't know how to make the sound work on my computer, so I'll go home and watch it...over and over and over again! How very cool. Nows when the "childproofing" comes into play! I love you! Hey, did Z climb into the basket? Here again, I couldnt hear anything. Hmm...

Brian said...

He didn't climb into the basket, he had walked up to it and leaned in, so I put him in there. Yeah, you don't get the effect of the basket video unless you've got sound.

Teri said...

I just watched it again and it is amazing how well he is balancing all of a sudden. I can't wait for him to walk up to me and give me a big hug! LOL

Teri said...

Brian...was Z tryin' to push one out in the comfort and security of that laundry basket? I hope those were DIRTY clothes on the bottom of it! What a riot. I wanna give Z big Auntie Teri kisses, which he'll wipe off I'm sure. Classic

Teri said...

also, have him wave at the camera and wave to me, ok? BTW, who was filming you guys?

Teri said...

I meant to say, wave at me facing the camera, duh! Long week...

Brian said...

I just put the camera on our couch. I don't have a tripod for the camera.

Kelly Light said...

Wahoo! Walking kid- now the fun starts!-My daughter used to like laundry baskets too ! CUTE!

Teri said...

I LOVE that picture of Z! Look at those beautiful blue eyes! Hugs and kisses XOXOXOXOXOXXO